Upon review of your application, if qualified, you may be invited to move on to Phase 3 by the committee.
During this phase, some or all of the following are typically required:
- Complete Official Transcript
- Form from Head of School / Guidance Counselor
- Official Test Scores (SAT, ACT)
- Interview with Prospective Student
- Interview with Parent / Guardian
- Financial Aid Application
- Campus Visit
- Additional items as requested by the committee
- Acceptance Letters are typically sent in early June
Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis throughout the spring and summer for as long as space is still available.
- Financial Aid / Expected Family Contribution Statements accompany the Acceptance Letter
- Additional Forms / Paperwork are also provided at that time, to be completed by August
- Tuition Deposit due to secure enrollment
Team Genesis is a tax-exempt, not-for-profit agency dedicated to providing sports and educational opportunities that are an integral part of each participant's learning experience. This is done with the belief that every child should be able to participate in the program regardless of race, sex, religion, creed, or financial status. This spirit is fostered in a Christian environment where excellence in education and character are promoted alongside excellence in sports, demonstrating Team Genesis' long-term goal of giving its participants the skills to maximize their full personal and athletic potential. To read our full Diversity Statement click here.