Along with the listed requirements, the admissions committee considers a student’s past athletic and academic performance and comments of those who have taught, coached, and advised him to this point.
Team Genesis has a rigorous academic and athletic schedule, and focuses on spiritual development and growth as a key component of our program.
Students are required to attend weekly chapel services as well as church with their teammates on Sunday mornings.
- high-school aged
- a US citizen or willing to obtain a visa.
- Skilled, but with a desire to improve
- Value health and fitness, education, and the character-building and social experience, as well as the athletic skill development
- Interested in attending college or university and have a desire for an athletic scholarship
- Able to score on a high school level in academic entrance exams
- Must be clear
- Submit via DVD, email or electronically
- Students name and dates filmed must be indicated
- Include at least 4-6 minutes of highlights and one full game of the most recent season
- email to: email@example.com or
- mail to: Team Genesis - Admissions
7633 Ironwood Cove
Memphis, TN 38125
For a step-by-step process see How To Apply.
The admission committee begins reviewing applications April 1st, with notifications typically sent in early June.
Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis throughout the spring and summer for as long as space is still available.
Team Genesis is a tax-exempt, not-for-profit agency dedicated to providing sports and educational opportunities that are an integral part of each participant's learning experience. This is done with the belief that every child should be able to participate in the program regardless of race, sex, religion, creed, or financial status. This spirit is fostered in a Christian environment where excellence in education and character are promoted alongside excellence in sports, demonstrating Team Genesis' long-term goal of giving its participants the skills to maximize their full personal and athletic potential. To read our full Diversity Statement click here.